May 14, 2015

Ehh, crap...

Do you remember that rant from few days ago regarding the [Infernal Direwolf]? Well, I don't know whether we should be even madder than then or should we not...

  

What happened was that gorgeous Direwolf will be an achievement reward for [Glory of the Hellfire Raider] because they traded the place with previous reward for that achievement, [Reins of the Corrupted Dreadwing], which will now be sold at the vendor for 150.000 [Apexis Crystals]. If I could go back in time I would ask people (and myself) not to flame Blizzard for placing Direwolf as a Vendor mount because I would rather have the Dreadwing as achievement reward. And, while some people are pissed off because re-color of "Collector's Edition" mount is being given as a reward, I am still pissed that it requires 150.000 Crystals and farming them is worse than farming a reputation for one of the factions in WoD...




New mount has joined the ranks at the Blizzard Store. [Mystic Runesaber] is 10th mount created specifically for the Store and it has a price tag of $25.

No comments:

Post a Comment