April 23, 2015

Intermission. Kinda...

I'd like to apologize for the lack of streaming in the past few days. I know that most of the streamers treat this as their jobs but, for us, this is just playing for fun and, it will most likely, remain that. We have Real Life obligations that can't be postponed and a bit of a scheduling conflicts that will, hopefully, be resolved soon.

We are still very young at all this and, I know that we don't have a Fan Base but, I'd like to ask those interested to "Favorite" our Twitch Channel so that you will be notified when we go live. You can also Bookmark this Blog because we will be posting here regardless of what :).

Also, I'll be posting a bit of our history tomorrow. How we got to know each other, origin of our "Group" name and such so... Tune in.

No comments:

Post a Comment